The insurance broker
Katharine is a divisional director at a global insurance broker.
As a broker, my job is to assess risk, so that we can negotiate the best reinsurance deals for our clients. In order to have the most confidence, we look for good quality data that is consistent with what the client says.
The claims of Jesus are massive. What convinces me that I can trust that what he says is true, is the consistency of God’s promises throughout the whole of the Bible, and how well Jesus fits these promises.
This gives me confidence that he is trustworthy and doesn’t suddenly change his plan, and that I can trust in Jesus’ promises for now and the future. I can then live my life in the knowledge that following Jesus makes sense and is worth it.
- Stories from the City
- City Gospel partnership
- The Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
- From Jesus-hater to Jesus-sharer
- More time for Moorgate
- The operations manager
- Multi-grain and Multi-Faith
- Drawbacks of the Dream Job
- Sense from the Bible ... here for a reason
- Compiling a case
- Is Christianity good for business?
- Deal or No Deal
- Losing my religion
- Jesus on the 06:55 from Sevenoaks
- CHURCH: never again!
- A marriage with strings attached
- Rothschild 'Rainmaker'
- Mr Copper on being labelled
- Risky Business
- Being a Godly Employee
- Don't cramp my style
- Facing Unemployment
- How knowing the future changes our view of work
- Science: personal views
- The Bible and the Insurance market
- Getting going as a Christian
- The private client wealth manager
- Making the most of a St Helen's lunchtime talk
- The IT Analyst
- The Insurance IT worker and reading the Bible