Stories from the City
Hear from Christians working in the City
Hundreds of men and women who work in Canary Wharf, the City and the West End are involved in St Helen's and similar midweek operations. See the menu bar on the right for the stories of some of them.
- Stories from the City
- Compiling a case
- Is Christianity good for business?
- Deal or no Deal
- Losing my religion
- Jesus on the 06:55 from Sevenoaks
- CHURCH: never again!
- A marriage with strings attached
- Rothschild 'Rainmaker'
- Mr Copper on being labelled
- Risky Business
- Being a Godly Employee
- Don't cramp my style
- Facing Unemployment
- How knowing the future changes our view of work
- Science: personal views
- The Bible and the Insurance market
- Getting going as a Christian
- The private client wealth manager
- Making the most of a St Helen's lunchtime talk
- The IT Analyst
- The Insurance IT worker and reading the Bible